Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Arrival of Brooklyn Williams and Visit to NY

I am proud to present the newest member of the Williams Clan: Brooklyn Ann Williams. As you can see Grandma Williams is beaming! Brooklyn was born on 05/07 and she and her Mom, Bethany, are doing well.
Big brother Dylan (3 years old) seems to be making a good adjustment and is treating his little sister well. She has red hair like her daddy and is a big girl.

Dylan was sweet before Brooklyn was born and created this bear for her at Build-a-Bear.


Unfortunately for me, I planned a trip to NY based on Bethany's due date which was May 1st. I returned home on Cinco de Mayo without seeing my niece, but Ihe had a great time. I was able to spend a lot of time with Dylan, my parents and grandparents. There was even a trip to rough and tumble (an inflatable fun house). The weather was nice and cool, there was great food (pizza, half moon cookies, and Irish Nachos), and lots of laughs.


I was also able to catch up with a few friends. This picture of Mike Mierek with his oldest boy is priceless. Mike (who is 6'4") is standing next to his 13 month old. He is the biggest toddler that we have ever seen.








No comments: